Monday, May 4, 2009

Got to tell you...

Ok, so Im addicted to chips...if you know me then you know this so it is no big surprise...my favorite are Doritos Extra Spicy Nacho which my boy sneaks me when mom isn't paying attention to him because he gets in trouble for giving me spicy things...but Yummmmmy! Today I got to have cheddar and sour cream and they were yummy too but that isn't why Im taking a few minutes from my day of sunbathing in the yard to talk to you. Over the weekend my human mommy brought home the yummiest treats I have ever had. It was called Better than Ears and they were so good. Bella and I got the bacon ones but I hope next time she gets us the peanut butter ones (because Bellas doesn't like peanut butter). She got a coupon on the pack so Im sure she will get us more...

Other than that spring is here which means more time sitting outside enjoying the weather. It is finally in a stretch where it is not raining and we have been playing outside and Bella has been showing off how she can fetch and return things. Wonder if she will fetch and forget to return so I can go back to be an only dog child. Not that I'm not really loved.

Ok, back to my spot in the sun. Have a good day everyone.
Aliza

No comments:

Post a Comment