Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Recipe Time

Hello my dog friends and my dog loving friends,

The weather here has been cool, I'm actually back to wearing t-shirts and at night I wish mom would put my flannel pjs on. But, with it being cool outside I'm hoping she gets the urge to bake for me and the boy ( who really wants an angel food cake). So, I thought I would share another treat recipe and hope she gets the hint since I know she has all the ingredients in the house. So here goes it..my treat recipe for all of you...


Gourmet Dog Biscuits

12-16 ounces raw liver
1 1/2 lb White flour
8 oz Quaker Oats
3 Bouillon cubes, meat or chicken flavored
1 c Water- approx.
2 Eggs, beaten

Preheat oven to 350.
Grease 3 cookie sheets.
Chop the liver finely, or put briefly in a blender. Mix flour and oats, crumble in the bouillon cubes, add eggs and the chopped liver. Add enough water to make a firm but slightly sticky dough. Spread evenly on the cookie sheets, about 1/2" thick.
Dip a small dog-cookie cutter in flour before cutting out each portion.
Bake 1 hour. Can be kept for about 2 weeks. Store in refrigerator.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. You've put up a very nice blog with good template and every other thing but I belief you're stil lacking content which you'll need a good material guide to teach you. Virtual Wealth Sources and Bloging eBook will surely help you take your blog to the apex and reveal to you every other online wealth sources just as it has done for me. You may download Virtual Wealth Sources and Bloging eBook if it's still free.

    ReplyDelete